Local catering company support children’s charity during national cupcake week
A local catering company in Orpington, has created a new toffee cupcake to add to it’s range, helping to raise money for the children’s cancer charity CLIC Sargent, during national cupcake week and throughout September 2012.
Catering Heaven will be donating 30 % of the profits from sales of the sticky toffee cupcakes topped with a delicious salted caramel butter cream, from the 17th to the end of September.
Chris Pierce, owner of Catering Heaven explained:
“We want to raise as much money as possible for the charity and thought what better way to do that than take a children’s favourite cupcake idea, and combine it with an adult’s classic favourite. We polled our customers and followers online and salted caramel sticky toffee won the vote! ”
The Catering Heaven team pride themselves on using quality and where possible, locally sourced ingredients to create dishes for all sorts of occasions at reasonable prices.
FUNDRAISING UPDATE: Catering Heaven are pleased to announce a fantastic £50 has been raised and will be donated to CLIC Sargent
Notes to editors:
- National Cupcake Week 2012 – http://www.nationalcupcakeweek.co.uk/ – September 17th – 23rd
- CLIC Sargent Children’s cancer charity http://www.nationalcupcakeweek.co.uk/page/case_studies.html
- Since starting in business April 2012, Catering heaven has already established daily office sandwich and cake rounds in Bromley, Chislehurst, Orpington and Petts Wood
- See website for more details and customer reviews http://cateringheaven.co.uk/
- For further enquiries, samples* and interviews contact email@example.com or call 0775 218 8569
- Minimum order is a box of 12 cupcakes as they are made fresh to order
*Samples are strictly for press only